Board of Adjustment and Building Board of Appeals
- 5:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month, as needed*
NOTE: Typically, BOA/BBA meetings are only held if there is a case to consider. Please visit cityofkennedale.com/agendas to view posted agendas and packets.
- NOTE: At this time, the processing time for a case may be up to 90 days.
- City Hall Council Chambers (405 Municipal Drive)
- View the list of upcoming meetings
- Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
- Apply to serve on this board
* Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the Regular Meeting schedule. Please always check the calendar for the most current information.
Purpose and Responsibilities
The Board of Adjustment (BOA) hears residents’ requested appeals of decisions made by the City staff in their interpretation of the City’s planning and zoning ordinances.
The Building Board of Appeals (BBA) hears appeals of orders, decisions, or determinations made by the building official in their application interpretation of the technical provisions of the various building codes adopted by the city, and demolition of sub-standard structures.
The members listed below serve on both boards.
|Place 1||Theodore Krum||2025|
|Place 2||Jessica Buchanan||2022|
|Place 3||Kelli Rod, Vice Chair||2023|
|Place 4||Thelma Kobeck, Chair
|Place 5||Pat Vader