Anonymous Fraud Hotline 833-490-0007 Opens in new window

Residents and employees are asked to report any unethical or fraudulent behavior by employees or anyone acting in an official capacity for the City of Kennedale. If you have observed improper actions, please use one of the methods below to make an anonymous report:

NOTE: When reporting via email or fax, you must include the company name ("City of Kennedale" with your report).

Report a Code Compliance Issue

If you see tall grass, unsightly refuse, or any other violation of city code, please contact Code Compliance Officer Todd Varner at or 682-429-2717.

Report an Animal Control Issue

Please call Non-Emergency Dispatch at 817-478-5416. (This number can be used for any non-emergency situation in which you'd like to speak to a police officer as well.)

Report a Public Works Issue


Water/Sewer Main Break

Call the Public Works Department at 817-985-2170. If calling after hours or on a holiday, please call 817-478-5416 to speak with a non-emergency dispatcher. Examples of emergencies include: water main break, irrigation line break, sewer back-up, emergency turn-off, water coming up through the street

Submit Comment to the Drinking Water and Wastewater Department
Submit Comment to the Streets, Parks, and Stormwater Department

Water Billing Questions

Our water billing is handled by Global Water Fathom.
  • You can reach Global at 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318 (toll-free)
  • Email
  • Or visit the Customer Service Portal
  • Note: If your account is scheduled to be disconnected today, you MUST make your payment either in person at City Hall or by calling 817-985-2120 or 1-855-203-1318 (toll-free). Payment via any other method, including online, may not be processed quickly enough to prevent disconnection.

Report a Trash or Recycling Service Issue 

Please contact Waste Connections (WC of Texas) at 817-222-2221. 

Simple Recycling

If your donation was not picked up, you need additional bags, or you have questions about the program, you can call Simple Recycling at 866-835-5068.

If Global Water Fathom, Waste Connections, or Simple Recycling do not offer a satisfactory answer, please do not hesitate to call our Utility Billing Administrator at 817-985-2122.


Report an Electrical Outage

Report a Streetlight Outage


Report a Suspected Gas Leak

You can detect the presence of natural gas a number of ways:
  • SMELL the "rotten egg" odor makes natural gas easily detectable.
  • LISTEN for a hissing or whistling sound near a gas appliance or a roaring sound near a pipeline.
  • LOOK for a dense fog, blowing dirt, a bubbling creek or pond, dry spots in moist areas, or dead vegetation near gas lines.
If you suspect a natural gas leak (either in your home or outside):
  • Leave the area immediately and tell others to leave too.
  • If the suspected leak is in an enclosed space (like your home), leave any doors open.
  • Do not turn any electric switch on or off.
  • Do not use a cell phone, telephone, garage door opener, doorbell, or even a flashlight.
  • Do not smoke, use a lighter, or strike a match.
  • Do not start or stop a nearby vehicle or machinery.
  • Do not try to shut off a natural gas valve.
  • Once you are safely out of the area, call Atmos Energy at 1-866-322-8667, or call 9-1-1. Atmos Energy will send a trained service technician immediately to investigate.

Odor Reporting

If you've noticed an unpleasant smell near the Fort Worth Southeast Landfill on Anglin Drive/Salt Road (near Dick Price), please take a moment to fill out this form, which will be submitted to staff at the City of Kennedale, the City of Fort Worth, and Republic Services. If you prefer to contact Republic Services via phone, please call Landfill Manager Jane Berry at 972-829-2630. You can also file a complaint with TCEQ (Texas Commission on Environmental Quality) either online or by calling 817-588-5800.

Railroad Complaints

If you have a complaint or wish to report hazardous materials releases, personal injuries, criminal activities, illegal dumping, or other environmental incidents to Union Pacific, please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267). To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1-800-848-8715. Alternatively, you can contact the North Texas Director Public Affairs Dan Harbeke at 817-353-7256 or
Local Arbovirus Info (Tarrant County)
To report standing water, please send an email or call 817-985-2170 and leave your name, contact information, and the exact location of the water that needs to be treated. Tarrant County Public Health (TCPH) has a website dedicated to mosquito prevention. You can also follow them on Facebook

View Arbovirus Reports

TCPH reminds residents of the importance of taking personal protective measures to safeguard against mosquito-borne illness. Residents should routinely dump standing water on their property, use repellent, and dress for dusk to dawn.


Can't find what you're looking for?
If your specific question or concern is not addressed here, please submit it through the 
Online Action Center, and a staff member from the appropriate department will contact you as soon as possible.

If you'd like to speak with someone immediately, please call the City Manager's Office at 817-985-2105. 

If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
Report Illegal Dumping Icon

State law requires you to call 
8-1-1 at least 48 hours in advance of digging 16 inches or deeper to request that service wires be located.