Utility Billing & Water Department


The Utility Billing Department coordinates invoicing and customer service for your combined utility bill, which offers customers the convenience of paying for all City utility services (water, sewer, trash, recycling, and stormwater management) via a single monthly invoice. The City of Kennedale’s water and wastewater utility system is maintained and operated by the City of Arlington. Utility billing and customer service are provided by MuniBilling.


If you have received a cut-off notice and your account is scheduled to be disconnectedyou MUST make your payment in-person at City Hall (405 Municipal Drive). Payments via other methods may not prevent service interruption. If you have questions about your utility bill, please call 1-877-416-2220 or email kennedale@munibilling.com.

I Need To...

  • Pay My Bill
  • View My Usage Information
  • Establish New Service
  • Cancel or Transfer Service
    Call 1-877-416-2220
  • Request Bulky Trash Pickup or Report a Trash or Recycling Service Issue
    Call 817-222-2221
  • Report a  Water or Wastewater (Sewer) Service Issue
    Call 817-275-5931
  • Report an Emergency Water or Wastewater (Sewer) Issue
    (e.g., water main break, water leak, sewer overflow, or water contamination)
    Call 24-Hour Emergency Service 817-459-5900
UB Customer Service Update

Customers have now received their final invoice from FATHOM (for November usage). Beginning Friday, December 13, 2019, utility billing and customer service will temporarily be provided by MuniBilling.

**The only changes at this time will be the payment address and payment options.**

All future payments should be sent to: MuniBilling (made payable to 'City of Kennedale') at 415 Pisgah Church Road, Suite 374, Greensboro, NC 27455. As always, payments can be made in-person at Kennedale City Hall (405 Municipal Drive) via cash, check, or money order during normal business hours. After hours, checks or money orders can be left in the dropbox in the front entryway of City Hall. Payments via credit or debit cards will not be available immediately but will be made available as soon as possible.

For full details, please visit www.cityofkennedale.com/billing (which will be updated with additional information as it becomes available). You can also call 1-877-416-2220 or email kennedale@munibilling.com.

We apologize for these inconveniences and appreciate your patience throughout this transition.

horizontal divider
horizontal divider

Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA)

With the support and endorsement of the National League of Cities (NLC), the Service Line Warranty Program, administered by Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA), is currently available to Kennedale residents. Find out more at the NLC blog.