Facility Reservation Information
If you’d like to reserve one of the facilities listed below for a private event on or after Monday, March 22, 2021, please visit the Kennedale Library (316 W Third Street). Library staff handles all facility reservations. If you have a question, you may call 817-985-2136. However, rental reservations can only be made in-person.
NOTE: Reservations are not being taken for the Senior Center at this time.
- Reservations can only be made in-person at the Library (316 W Third Street)
- Reservations cannot be accepted more than ninety (90) days in advance
- Reservations for recurring events will not be accepted (e.g., you cannot reserve the Community Center every Sunday in March)
- Reservations must be made at least two (2) business days in advance; day-of reservations will not be accepted
- Payment must be received within two (2) business days; if a request is unpaid at 5:00 p.m. on the second business day after being made, it will be denied
Current rental rates for all facilities can be found in the Schedule of Fees (PDF). Reservations are not taken over the phone, please reserve in-person at the library.
Located on the west side of Sonora Park (enter from Village Street). There are three separate fields available to reserve: a baseball field, a softball field, and a t-ball field. Lights are not currently available.
Attached to the library, this is our largest available space (capacity of 107) and offers a kitchen and the option to rent tables and chairs.
Located behind City Hall and next to TownCenter Park, this facility is equipped with tables, chairs, and a refrigerator.
The pavilion offers shade and a view of the pond. Picnic tables are included in the rental. The splash pad is nearby. (The splash pad is open to the public, even if you've reserved the pavilion.)
Located between the Library and City Hall, this pavilion offers a large space, picnic tables, and is directly next to our largest playground.