Welcome to your Kennedale Public Library.
The Kennedale Public Library serves as a thriving community center that provides access to information and resources to educate, empower, enrich, and welcome our community.
- diverse resources in multiple and accessible formats,
- innovative programs and technology that increase knowledge, awareness, and quality of life for all members of the community,
- support for local educational programs and self-directed, lifelong learning opportunities,
- community gathering spaces,
- and the preservation of local history.
- Provide superior customer service to all library users.
- Be the first choice for information needs.
- Anticipate and meet changing community needs.
- Guarantee equitable access to Library resources and services.
- Be a strong and effective partner in the community.
A library card from any of the three consortium libraries will be honored at all the others IF the patron lives within one of the consortium cities. Any patron who has a card from Kennedale but does not live within the Kennedale city limits will be denied service from Arlington but will be allowed to use the Mansfield Public Library.
Elizabeth PartridgeLibrary Director
Kelly SkilesChildren's Services
Laura SmithFacility Reservations
Selestine MartinezLibrary Clerk
316 W Third Street
Kennedale, TX 76060
Phone: 817-985-2136Fax: 817-483-0660
Tuesday – Thursday
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday and Monday
Because the Kennedale Public Library believes that libraries serve everyone, we are proud to offer sensory inclusive facilities and programs through a partnership with KultureCity, which feature:
- sensory bags equipped with noise-canceling headphones, fidget tools, and non-verbal cue cards
- weighted lap pads available for any guest who feels overwhelmed
- dedicated quiet spaces for anyone who needs a quieter and more secure environment
- staff trained in recognizing guests with sensory needs and responding to a sensory overload situation.
Download the KultureCity app (App Store | Google Play) to preview what to expect when visiting the library, what sensory features are available, and where to access them. You'll also be able to discover other venues and arenas certified as sensory inclusive.