The City only accepts completed applications and only when a specific employment notice of a job vacancy is posted. If you wish to be considered for future positions, you must submit a new application for each position.
Required Forms & Additional Documents
All required application information and additional required documents/forms for available positions will be linked directly to the job opportunity announcement. This information can also be obtained from the Human Resources Department.
Important Information for Applicants
- All positions are open until filled. This means that the hiring manager can choose to stop the collection of applications at the point that he/she is ready to begin the interview process. If no candidates are selected, the position may be posted again.
- For positions requiring a resume, a separate completed application will also be required.
- Length of time for the review process will be determined based on number of applications received, schedule and priority needs for filling the position, however it is estimated that this process may generally take 1 to 5 days.
- The City of Kennedale is an equal opportunity employer. View a complete list of employment policies.
- The City of Kennedale will contact the applicants selected for pre-placement testing and/or personal interview. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not able to contact each applicant by phone.