- City Secretary & Communications
City Secretary and Office of Communications
The City Secretary’s Office maintains all business and legal records, including City Council and board actions. The Communications Office is responsible for the timely dissemination of pertinent information both to those within the organization and to the community and media outlets.
- Agendas, Packets, and Minutes Creation
- Board and Commission Coordination
- Elections Administration
- Fulfillment of Requests for Public Information
- Records Management Officer (RMO)
- Citizen Engagement Initiatives
- Media Relations and Public Affairs
- Online Presence: Website and Social Media
- Press Releases and Newsletters
- Event Planning and Publicity
- When is the next municipal election?
- What are the qualifications for City Council?
- How long are Councilmembers' terms of office?
- What are the time commitments of being a Councilmember?
- What are the duties and powers of a Councilmember?
- What are the duties and powers of the Mayor and Mayor Pro Tem?
- What is the official Oath of Office?