Your Library Resources. Anytime. Anywhere.
- My Account: Login or create a password using your library card number. If you have trouble, call 817-985-2136. However, please understand that no account information will be given over the phone and passwords can only be reset in person with a valid photo ID.
- Reference by Phone or Email
Questions? Call us during normal business hours or email library staff.
- Account Issues
Call 817-985-2136 during normal business hours to resolve blocks on your account.
- Digital Resources
- Pay Fees for Lost or Damaged Materials: If you owe $5.00 or more in fees, you can pay online with a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit or debit card. If you owe less than $5.00, please visit us in person.
- Search the Online Catalog
- Summer Reading Club
- User: lastnameandlast4digitsoflibrarycard#
- Password: firstnameandlast4digitsofphone#
Use your Kennedale Library card to access more than 500,000 free CDs, movies, comic books, eBooks, TV shows, and audiobooks with Hoopla. Cardholders can check out up to ten titles every month, and there’s a kid-safe filter available
A library card from any of the three consortium libraries will be honored at all the others IF the patron lives within one of the consortium cities. Any patron who has a card from Kennedale but does not live within the Kennedale city limits will be denied service from Arlington but will be allowed to use the Mansfield Public Library.