Economic Development Corporation
Purpose and Responsibilities
The Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive economic development plan. Responsibilities include but are not limited to industrial, retail, tourism, and commercial development for the City, including proactively soliciting businesses, organizational, and resident input in the development of Kennedale and ensure the coordination of economic development activities with the Kennedale Area Chamber of Commerce (KACC) and other regional and state economic development related entities.
Members of the EDC may have additional time commitments, including time spent visually inspecting sites under consideration for funding assistance, participation in trade shows, and attendance at training related to 4A and 4B sales tax cities.
- 7:00 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month*
- City Hall Council Chambers (405 Municipal Drive)
- View the list of upcoming meetings
- Agendas, Packets, and Minutes
- Apply to serve on this board
* Sometimes it is necessary to adjust the Regular Meeting schedule. Please always check the calendar for the most current information.
|Place 1||Johnny Trevino
|Place 2||Cesar Guerra||2020|
|Place 3||Ronald Whitley
|Place 4||Darold Tippey
|Place 5||Robert Mundy, Vice President||2019|
|Place 6||Mark Yeary, President
|Place 7||April Coltharp||2019|