Licenses, Building Permits, and Inspections
Home Occupation Business Permit Application (PDF)
Business licenses must be renewed annually. Applications can also be obtained at the Permits window in City Hall.
Certificates of Occupancy
Certificate of Occupancy Application (PDF).
These certificates are issued once but require annual inspections.
Contractor Registration Application (PDF)
Registration valid for one year.
Liquid Waste Hauling and Backflow Testing
These permits are issued through the City of Arlington.
Can't find the form you're looking for?
- Accessory Structure
- Alcoholic Beverage Permit
- Business License
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Clearing, Grading, or Tree Removal
- Commercial Building
- Construction in Public ROW
- Contractor Registration
- Demolition or Removal
- Drive Approach
- Fence, Retaining Wall, Screening Wall
- Garage Sale
- Home Business
- Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT) Registration Form
- Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing (MEP)
- Mobile Food Vendor (Food Trucks)
- Mobile Vendor (No Food)
- Private Water Well
- Residential Building
- Roof Construction
- Short-Term Rental
- Solar Panel
- Special Event
- Swimming Pool
- Asbestos: Is a Survey Required? (PDF)
- HOME Program Flyer (PDF)
- Mobile Home Moving Permit and Inspection Checklist (PDF)
- Solar Electric Water Heater Handout (PDF)
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System Handout (PDF)
- Solar-Ready Guidelines For North Texas (PDF)
- SRTS Recommended Sidewalk and Crossing Improvements
- SRTS Recommended Traffic Calming and Control Improvements
- When is a Professional Engineer Required? (PDF)
- When is an Architect's Seal Required? (PDF)